Become Our Distributor & Partner And Be Among The First To Hear About New Products And Guides
1. To benefit from Return, Exchange and Warranty services, original invoice is required.
2. All items are subject to Return and Exchange unless found with a manufacturing defect.
3. Item is in original packing condition.
4. Return and exchange are within 14 days of date of purchase.
5. Offers item can be returned with the purchased item if the offers item is still in the original condition, otherwise its price will be deducted.
6. Refunding the amount collected on behalf of 3rd parties depends solely on the service provider’s Return & Exchange policies, and it requires customer providing the payment slip alongside the Invoice.
(These additional terms and conditions are applied for online purchases)
7. Accepting shipment from shipping company declares that the shipment (carton) is in good condition, and it is sealed upon receiving.
8. The return and exchange period is calculated from the date of delivery and you must have the sealed invoice that arrived with the shipment.
Ltech Pro will replace devices with a manufacturing defect with a similar item within fourteen (14) days of purchase date based on following condition:
1. Device must be free of scratches or signs of misuse.
2. Original packaging along with the box, user manuals and accessories must be returned with the device.
3 A technical report from the Authorized Service Center might be required prior to replacement.
Thank you for purchasing this LifeSmart products. To protect your right, please read the following content carefully: The warranty period of our products is two years from the date of purchase or longer if local laws impose a longer minimum term, in which case the minimum term is the warranty period. During the warranty period. any faults caused by the product itself for quality problems that arise under normal usage, Ltech Pro will provide a free replacement as long as it is within the warranty period.
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
Product failure or damage caused by installation, use, and maintenance that is not in accordance with the product instructions
Products that have the barcode tampered with or removed
Devices that have been tampered with or customized outside of LifeSmart Terms of Service as on the LifeSmart APP and website
User-Caused damage. such as inappropriate voltage input, high temperature, accidental spillage, physical damage, etc
Product failure or damage caused by force majeure such as earthquakes, fires, or floods
Product failure or damage caused by other problems except the product itself